This is the one link to share if you wish to have a consolidated view on these topics. The Tiny URL for this consolidated posting is http://www.tinyurl.com/Assisi-Egypt-USA.
Phi Beta Iota: Egypt is a lever for the Assisi Peace Summit.
1) Against dictators and corruption, inter-faith dialog and coordinated action is HAPPENING.
2) The connected young are the antidote to radical violent Islamic fundamentalism.
3) Muslim demographics must be understood by all Catholics and Protestants
4) The Church can be a central force for Open Spectrum, Open Source Software, Open Source Intelligence, and Open Society–imagine, in a revolution, all churches and mosques as sources of wireless solar and wind-powered information that cannot be shut down, that collaborate to avoid inter-faith violence and promote non-violent “presence” in the streets to overturn the 44 dictators and demand the withdrawal of all foreign military forces….
5) Revolutions are no longer national–the diasphoras matter–the global presence of the Church matters from local to national.
6) The hypocrisy of the USA is now fully revealed–Barack Obama made 500 promises to the American people he has not fulfilled, and he dares to suggest to anyone that they honor their promises? It is time for the Church to recognize that the people are the sovereign power, not governments, and that the Church can profit much more from a free people creating wealth than from absolving corruption by governments and corporations and crime families.
7) Liberation Theology is back–it must be elevated by the Most Holy Father NOW.
2012 is not the year of apocalypse, it is the year of awakening when the meek inherit the earth. The time between now and Assisi and from Assisi on is strategically priceless, in our collective view.
Below the line:
On Assisi Peace Summit and Inter-Faith Intelligence (7 Links)
On Egypt as Awakening (14 Links)
On Revolution in & Hypocrisy of USA (10 Links)
Direct to the Core Revolution References (8 Links)
On Assisi Peace Summit & Inter-Faith Intelligence
27 Jan Assisi-Rome 2nd Meeting
On Egypt as Awakening:
On Revolution in & Hypocrisy of USA
Direct to the Core Revolution References: